Who we are
Our website address is: https://politixxx.today.
The views and opinions expressed in this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, position, views, and opinions of Politixxx Inc. Any content provided by our authors or contributors is their opinion and not intended to malign any religion, race, gender, age group, pwd’s, ethnic group, profession, civil society, company, individual, or anyone or anything.
Politixxx Today Inc. operates POLITIXXX.TODAY (the “Website”) as a free service for its readers. By accessing and using the Website, you approve and accept the following terms and conditions:
- All materials contained in this Website (including, but not limited to, directories, guides, news, articles, captions, bylines, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, trademarks, service marks, program codes and the like) are protected by the appropriate Intellectual Property Rights. Users must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained in this site.
Materials from the site may be viewed, used, and downloaded for your personal, non-commercial home use only. Any other use, reproduction, uploading, posting, transmitting, modifying, distribution, or public performance or display materials from the site must be with the prior written approval of Politixxx Today Inc.
If any copyrightable material belonging to you has been reproduced in this Website without authorization, you may notify Politixxx Today, Inc through our e-mail.
- You acknowledge and agree that Politixxx Today Inc receives user-submitted contents and materials from other users, and said submissions are governed by the Website’s Submission Policy. Pursuant to this, you agree that Politixxx Today Inc is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user;
- Politixxx Today Inc does not offer any warranty, whether express or implied, on the Website and the materials available through it, as such if you rely on this site and any of the materials found herein, you do so at your own risk, thus:
- The Website is not guaranteed to be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Materials found in the website may contain inaccuracies or omissions. Politixxx Today reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in this site;
- Politixxx Today Inc. does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to this site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this site, either by the company or through third parties;
- Politixxx Today does not guarantee or warrant that the Website does not contain any Computer Virus, Worms, or other malicious programs that may damage your computer;
Under no circumstances shall Politixxx Today Inc., or any of its stockholders, employees, or authorized agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that may result from the use, or inability to use, of materials from this site. Any claim against Politixxx Today Inc. shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this site;
- Politixxx Today Inc. reserves the right to modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of any portion of this Website at any any time and without notice or liability;
- Politixxx Today Inc. reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement or modify any features of this site at any time. By continuing to use the Website after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes;
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the proper courts of Quezon City, Philippines.
By submitting content, you are consenting to these rules:
- You agree not to submit inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes any content that:
- violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person;
- Is libelous or defamatory;
- Is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit;
- violates a person’s right to privacy violates any law or ordinance;
- discriminates against others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification;
- is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass;
- contains advertising or solicitation of any kind;
- misrepresents your identity or affiliation;
- impersonates others.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit. You further agree to indemnify Politixxx Today Inc. and its affiliates and their subsidiaries, and its and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted or submitted;
- You understand and agree that Politixxx Today Inc. is not responsible for any user submitted content. You further agree and understand that Politixxx Today Inc. has the right, but no obligation, to examine submissions and may remove, edit, or modify content that it deems violative of this Submission Policy and other editorial policies that may be posted, without necessity of consent;
- You acknowledge and agree that any use or reliance on any information obtained through the submissions of other users at your own risk.
- You agree to allow Politixxx Today Inc. to use your submitted content, and to grant a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, perform, and display such content, in whole or in part, or in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- For any content that you submit, you give Inquirer.net permission to use such content. You hereby grant to Politixxx Today Inc. a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, perform, and display such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.